GTC`s & Imprint
General Terms and Conditions of Gardinova:
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and Definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in their valid at the time the order is placed. (A Consumer means any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity)
§2 conclusion of a contract, saving the treaty text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders through our online shop or .com.
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract with Gardinova, (F.J.Wehrli, Hauptstrasse 12, CH-2563 Ipsach, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) about.
(3) The presentation of goods in our Aura Neem- Online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to sign the sales contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully running the envisaged in our Internet Shop ordering procedure.
The order involves the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods
2.) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3.) check the information in your shopping cart
4) pressing the button "Checkout"
5.) reconsideration and correction of the respective input data.
6) Mandatory sending the order by clicking the button "submit order"
The company Gardinova does not send emails. Except for order confirmations while business hours or in case of changes in law.
The consumer can get before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the contained in the Internet browser used by him "back" button to control its information back to the website on which the information provided by the customer are recognized and correct input errors or by Closing the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through a personally written email ("Order Confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. The terms and conditions at any time, see also under or .com. Your order data can be accessed for security reasons no longer on the Internet and are stored analog (about 12 months).
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices include VAT and other price components. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance or by invoice (country dependent).
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion.
As far as we deliver on account, the due date of the purchase price occurs with receipt of the goods with an invoice.
(1) If we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, are all products offered by us can be shipped immediately. Delivery will be made here latest within 3-5 business days (depending on region). The deadline for delivery in case of payment in advance begins amTag after payment order to the agency responsible for the transfer bank and to run after the conclusion of all other forms of payment on the day. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, it shall expire on the next business day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold only passes to the delivery of the thing to the buyer on this also the dispatch of purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Right of Withdrawal as a consumer
Right of withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, where consumer any natural Personist who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity:
You have the right to withdraw this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date of contract/order.
To exercise your right, you have to fill out the form and send it to Gardinova, F.J.Wehrli, Hauptstrasse 12,
CH-2563 Ipsach,Email: email@example.com)
By means of a clear statement about your decision to withdraw from this contract, information (consigned by mail letter or email). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but which is not required.
To safeguard the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you send your communication concerning the exercise of the withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we receive from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than the offered by us, cheapest Ground Shipping have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received of its cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you expressly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
Do you require that the services to begin during the withdrawal period, so you have to pay us a reasonable amount in the proportion of up to the date on which you notify us of the right of withdrawal in respect of this contract, services rendered compared to the full extent provided for in the contract services equivalent.
End of the cancellation
§7 withdrawal form
Gardinova withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
§8 Refer to your local law, this also includes disposal regulations, Gardinova disclaims all liability for damages.
Prior Conditions Mai.2015, created by agb.de
Liability for content
The contents of our pages to or were created with great care. About our own product were sent to us by carefully selected experts and research laboratories. For the correct-ness, completeness and timeliness of content, but we can not take any responsibility.
As a service provider we are responsible for own contents on these pages under the general laws. According to the Law we are not obligated as a service provider, to monitor transmitted or stored information, or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of Information under the general laws remain unaffected. Liability in this respect is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations, we will remove the content immediately.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. So far
collection of any personal data (eg name, address or email address) are collected, this is - as far as possible-always on a voluntary basis. We will not share your data without your express consent to third parties. We also point out that data transmission over the Internet (such as in the
Communication via e-mail) can have security gaps. For a complete protection of data against
access by third parties is not possible. We hereby expressly reject the use of the
The imprint obligation published contact data by third parties for sending of not
unsolicited advertisements and information materials. The operator of this website reserves the right
expressly provides in the case of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam mails, to take legal action.
Google Analytics / Cookies
Customers continue to optimize.This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ('' Google ''). Google Analytics uses. '' Cookies '', text files that are stored on your computer, to help analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. Google is this
avoid selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, but we point out that you may not be able to use all features of this website in this case. By using this site you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purposes set out above. You can object to the collection and storage of your data at any time.
-Gardinova recommends in doubt about cookies:
Browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt (cookies):
-Anonyme Web Search: